Chiropractor Fairfax VA Best Chiropractic Doctor Physician in Virginia
Are you or someone you know suffering from pain due to an injury or chronic condition? Have you been considering a chiropractor in Fairfax VA instead of traditional medical treatments? If you answered yes, turn to the experts of Concept Chiropractic and Rehab. As professional healthcare practitioners, we understand your pain and your need for answers. We have developed treatment options with proven results designed to relieve both your pain and your stress levels.
Dr. Shirine Hegazi, a chiropractor in Fairfax, practices a philosophy of integrating science-based treatment plans with compassionate care. He utilizes various modes of chiropractic medicine, medical weight loss and rehabilitative procedures to restore function and eliminate symptoms. As a Falls Church chiropractor who empathizes with his patients, Dr. Hegazi demonstrates his passionate approach by focusing on the cause of the condition and not just the associated symptoms.
Q&A with the Leading Chiropractor in Fairfax VA
To improve your experience with our Fairfax chiropractic clinic, Dr. Hegazi has provided authoritative answers to a few of the most common questions associated with a chiropractor of Fairfax.
- What does a Fairfax chiropractor do? – Your Fairfax chiropractic doctor utilizes non-surgical treatments to correct misalignments of the spine which can cause health complications.
- What is a chiropractor? – A chiropractor of Northern VA is a health professional who treats back, joint or muscle pain. Chiropractic Physicians use non-invasive treatment modalities to help heal muscles, joints, tendons and soft tissue to eliminate pain and restore function.
- What type of education do chiropractors receive? – A Fairfax chiropractic doctor receives an education similar to a medical doctor in terms of study and classroom hours. A chiropractor in Alexandria or Fairfax must receive a Doctor of Chiropractic degree from a chiropractic college.
- Are chiropractors really doctors? – Yes, and they must complete a minimum of four years of undergraduate studies and four years of post-graduate studies in addition to a clinical internship.
- What are spinal adjustments? – Manual manipulations of a patient's spine designed to remove restrictions in the nervous system and ultimately relieve pain and promote long-term wellness.
Benefits of Choosing Concept Chiropractic and Rehab
- Free 15 min consultation
- Comprehensive approach to treatment
- Convenient weekend and evening hours
- Emergencies are welcome
- Insurance accepted
- We offer modern, well-researched alternative treatment modalities
Schedule an Appointment Today
Don’t let chronic pain prevent you from living a full life. Read our patient reviews and subscribe to our email list, or better yet, call us today at 703-573-5500 to schedule a visit, or use our contact form for quick response via email, with a chiropractor in Fairfax VA.
Look-up and learn about your condition
Whether you’ve been hurt in an accident or at work, or suffer from a chronic condition, we can help. Read about the variety of people we help.
We treat a wide variety of conditions. Look up & learn about your condition below.
Watch our Video
See for yourself what makes our brand of health care so special and why we help patients recover the right way. Please Enjoy!
Watch our Video
We would love the opportunity and are confident we can help you with your health care. Not sure if we can help? No Problem. Please call us today to schedule your free consultation with the doctor. (703) 573-5500
(Does not include exam or X-rays)
make an appointment
Conveniently located central to Fairfax, Falls Church, Vienna, Tysons Corner and Surrounding Areas. Contact us
today at (703) 573-5500
you're in good hands
Our licensed physician and staff are passionate, highly skilled, and experienced.
why concept chiropractic and rehab?
The attention you deserve. The care you need. The life you want