Why choose Concept Chiropractic and Rehab?
is to promote wellness in a caring environment. We embrace a common sense approach in determining your diagnosis, informing you about the details of your condition, and giving you practical advice and personalized chiropractic care. We stress the importance of exercise and self-awareness of your condition to enhance recovery and prevent exacerbation.
Our well rounded approach
to healthcare distinguishes us from many other health practitioners including Chiropractors. We encourage you to browse our website for specific information regarding our practice and all the various modalities of therapy we provide. You may also view an introduction to our practice by watching this video. Below are several reasons our patients give us about why they continuously refer family and friends to our office, and why they always appreciate their experiences here at Concept Chiropractic and Rehab.
- We take our time to really listen to our patients which helps us understand their problem(s) and proceed more effectively with their care. This leads to a more accurate diagnosis which helps us devise a customized chiropractic treatment plan for you. You will receive healthcare at Concept Chiropractic and Rehab that is customized to help you meet your specific needs, overall lifestyle, and personal goals.
- To obtain the results you seek, we offer truly well rounded and comprehensive healthcare. We will discuss the treatment modalities which match your condition and will help you achieve your personal goals. This helps you recover quicker, and prevents exacerbation.
- Several of our patients are surprised to discover that we treat a variety of ailments unrelated to the back or neck. As chiropractic physicians we consistently achieve favorable outcomes to care of neck and back pain. Because Dr. Hegazi has had extensive training in sports rehabilitation, spinal therapy and rehabilitation modalities, he treats patients at Concept Chiropractic and Rehab who suffer from various other musculoskeletal ailments including injuries involving the ankle, knee, hip, shoulder, elbow, wrist, and hand. We also provide the new cutting edge soft tissue technique called the Graston Technique, and also offer Kinesiotaping which allows us to provide effective treatment for many other conditions including: anxiety, chronic pain, allergies and asthma, arthritis, headaches, disc herniations(slipped discs), sciatica, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, infertility, heartburn and irritable bowel.
- You can expect a prompt and appropriate referral if the doctor concludes that your condition would be better treated, or co-managed, by another healthcare practitioner. We consistently work close with other healthcare practitioners and maintain an fluent professional referral network in our community.
- We believe in educating our patients consistently to become as self-sufficient as possible with their active treatments. We do not encourage over-reliance on the doctor. While some of our patients with chronic, recurring conditions choose to receive ongoing care, most of our patients recover within several weeks or months.
- You will not be subjected to any unnecessary tests or procedures. Although X-rays may be a necessary tool to arrive at an accurate diagnosis, each patients’ diagnostic evaluation is approached individually and films will be taken at the discretion of the doctor. We will order additional diagnostic studies (lab tests, MRI, CT scan, etc.) if there is a legitimate reason warranted.
- You will receive friendly, sincere, professional, efficient, and personalized service. When you contact us during business hours, you will be greeted by the office manager, not a computerized answering system.
- We accept insurance, including all PPO some HMO plans. We will file your insurance claims for you electronically and await payment from your insurance company.
- You will not wait long to see the doctor. We respect our patients’ schedules, do not double-book our schedule, and we actually stay true to each patients appointment.
- Your phone calls to our office (including the doctor) will be returned promptly. Most phone calls and e-mails to the doctors are returned within a few hours, and all within 24 hours.
- We offer convenient evening and weekend hours.
- We offer free, convenient parking at our office.
Watch our Video
See for yourself what makes our brand of health care so special and why we help patients recover the right way. Please Enjoy!
Watch our Video
make an appointment
Conveniently located central to Fairfax, Falls Church, Vienna, Tysons Corner and Surrounding Areas. Contact us
today at (703) 573-5500
Recover quickly, eliminate pain, and prevent future injuries.