Chiropractor Arlington VA Dr. Shirine Hegazi
If you are looking for a chiropractor in Arlington VA you can trust chiropractor Dr. Shirine Hegazi at Concept Chiropractic and Rehab. Dr. Hegazi and his staff provide not only quality chiropractic care in Virginia, but also physical rehabilitation, sports rehabilitation and medical weight loss. They work extensively with patients who:
- Have had an automobile accident.
- Have suffered a sports injury such as plantar fasciitis, tennis elbow or golf elbow, or IT band syndrome.
- Have bad posture due to poor workplace ergonomics.
- Suffer from chronic problems such as back pain, neck pain, or headaches.
But they do not just work for a “quick cure.” They are committed to working with you to maximize your quality of life over the long term.
Why Dr. Hegazi?
Chiropractor Dr. Shirine Hegazi is the choice that many people have made for chiropractic care in Virginia. As a highly accredited chiropractor in Arlington VA, Dr. Hegazi has several important professional credentials:
- Board Certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners.
- Doctor of Chiropractic Degree, National University of Health Sciences.
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Kinesiology, University of Maryland at College Park.
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Human Biology, National College of Chiropractic
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Certified Graston Technique Practitioner.
- Certified Kinesiotaping Practioner.
- Whiplash and Brain Traumatologist, Spine Research Institute of San Francisco.
- 2013 Washington Consumers’ Council Best Chiropractor – Fairfax.
Dr. Hegazi’s expertise and commitment to health education has been recognized by his invitation to lecture at many corporations, schools, community centers and other organizations in the Washington, DC, area. He has given talks and interactive lectures on health and wellness, weight loss, stress management, establishing ergonomic and efficient work areas, and many other topics.
Why Concept Chiropractic and Rehab?
Concept Chiropractic and Rehab features not just quality chiropractic care in Virginia with chiropractor Dr. Shirine Hegazi, but also a comprehensive treatment approach, setting them apart from other health practitioners as leaders in their industry. We offer evening and weekend hours for appointments with a chiropractor in Arlington VA, as well as our other staff. For those with immediate needs, we offer emergency appointments. We accept insurance payment for covered treatments. Our office is located in a convenient, central location, and we have free parking available. Phone calls and e-mails are always answered in a timely manner, usually within just a few hours, and always within 24 hours. And, when you arrive, you will not have a long wait to see the doctor. We respect your schedule, and stay true to appointment times.