Dunn Loring Chiropractor Dr. Shirine Hegazi
If you are looking for a Dunn Loring chiropractor because you are in need of chiropractic adjustments in Virginia, then you should be aware that Concept Chiropractic and Rehab offers the finest in comprehensive patient care. Dr. Shrine Hegazi, our chiropractor, and his staff have years of proven success with patients in:
- Chiropractic Care.
- Physical Rehabilitation.
- Sports Rehabilitation.
- Medical Weight Loss.
We offer evening and weekend hours, immediate appointments for emergencies, convenient central location, and free parking at our office.
We Can Help!
Our Dunn Loring chiropractor and rehabilitation office is able to provide chiropractic adjustments in Virginia and other services to assist many different patient problems and conditions. Dr. Shirine Hegazi, our chiropractor, and his team work with patients who have been injured in an accident or at work, suffer from a chronic condition, or are trying to lose weight as part of a comprehensive health enrichment program.
For athletes, we offer treatments for injuries as well as injury prevention, including:
- Back pain.
- Neck pain.
- Knee injuries.
- Shoulder injuries.
- Foot and leg pain.
- Elbow conditions.
For women, our treatments can help with issues such as:
- Back pain.
- Pregnancy care.
- Posture-related conditions.
Senior citizens face many challenges related with aging, and we can help with conditions such as:
- Arthritis care and prevention.
- Osteoporosis care and prevention.
- Spinal stenosis diagnosis and treatment.
At Concept Chiropractic and Rehab we can help patients from most ages and backgrounds with such common difficulties as:
- Neck pain: Neck pain is often accompanied by headaches or pain in the shoulders and arms. This type of pain is often the result of injury or accidents involving “whiplash,” normal aging, or everyday factors such as poor posture, obesity and abdominal weakness. Our Dunn Loring chiropractor and staff can provide both emergency care and an ongoing plan of treatment to relieve problems due to neck pain.
- Back pain: Most back pain is the result of structural or mechanical issues. A thorough examination by Dr. Shirine Hegazi, our chiropractor at Concept Chiropractic and Rehab, will help you determine the source of your problem, and start you on the road to recovery.
- Chronic pain and depression: When pain lasts for long periods of time, the ongoing physical pain can lead to depression. A regimen that includes chiropractic adjustments in Virginia may help alleviate both the physical and emotional difficulties related to chronic pain.
For the finest in chiropractic and rehabilitation care, call us today at 703-573-5500.