Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Q&A with the Leading Chiropractor in Fairfax VA
To improve your experience with our Fairfax chiropractic clinic, Dr. Hegazi has provided authoritative answers to a few of the most common questions associated with a chiropractor of Fairfax.
- What does a Fairfax chiropractor do? – Your Fairfax chiropractic doctor utilizes non-surgical treatments to correct misalignments of the spine which can cause health complications.
- What is a chiropractor? – A chiropractor of Northern VA is a health professional who treats back, joint or muscle pain. Chiropractic Physicians use non-invasive treatment modalities to help heal muscles, joints, tendons and soft tissue to eliminate pain and restore function.
- What type of education do chiropractors receive? – A Fairfax chiropractic doctor receives an education similar to a medical doctor in terms of study and classroom hours. A chiropractor in Alexandria or Fairfax must receive a Doctor of Chiropractic degree from a chiropractic college.
- Are chiropractors really doctors? – Yes, and they must complete a minimum of four years of undergraduate studies and four years of post-graduate studies in addition to a clinical internship.
- What are spinal adjustments? – Manual manipulations of a patient’s spine designed to remove restrictions in the nervous system and ultimately relieve pain and promote long-term wellness.
Benefits of Choosing Concept Chiropractic and Rehab
- Free 15 min consultation
- Comprehensive approach to treatment
- Convenient weekend and evening hours
- Emergencies are welcome
- Insurance accepted
- We offer modern, well-researched alternative treatment modalities