OUR OFFICE HOURS
Mon : 8AM-7PM
Tues : 8AM-7PM
Weds : 8AM-7PM
Thurs : 2:30PM-7PM
Fri : 8AM-6PM
Sat : 8:30AM-12:30PM
Sun : CLOSED
Watch Our Practice Video
Enjoy this educational video and learn more about our practice and the modern alternative therapy modalities we use to heal patients, including the Graston Technique.
Graston Technique: Modern Innovative Approach to Soft Tissue healing
Dr. Hegazi is a licensed Graston Technique practitioner. The Graston Technique is changing the way clinicians and patients view treatment of acute and chronic soft tissue injuries. It is an innovative, patented form of instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization that enables clinicians to effectively break down scar tissue and fascial restrictions. It has proven to be an effective clinical compliment to the manual manipulation techniques Dr. Hegazi uses in treating his patients.
The Graston Technique is an interdisciplinary treatment used at Concept Chiropractic and Rehab for various acute and chronic musculoskeletal conditions. Dr. Hegazi incorporates this technique to effectively detect and treat stubborn muscular scar tissue and adhesions in restoring full biomechanical function and strength to our patients.
Most patients benefit and continue to perform their normal activities at home or work during their treatment. Graston Technique helps restore control and function that is commonly lost as a result of musculoskeletal insult. Traditionally, the Graston Technique has resolved 87% or more of all conditions treated. Dr. Hegazi has had equally successful responses treating patients using Graston, achieving more effective long term results.
Therapy is Effective in Treating:
- Cervical sprain/strain (neck pain)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (wrist pain)
- Lateral Epicondylitis (tennis elbow)
- Rotator Cuff Tendinitis (shoulder pain)
- Achilles Tendinitis (ankle pain)
- Scar Tissue
- Lumbar sprain/strain (back pain)
- Plantar Fasciitis (foot pain)
- Medial Epicondylitis (golfer’s elbow)
- Patellofemoral Disorders (knee pain)
- Trigger Finger
Graston Technique Benefits to the Patient:
- Decreases overall time of treatment
- Fosters faster rehabilitation/recovery
- Reduces need for anti-inflammatory medication
- Resolves chronic conditions thought to be permanent
- Continues to engage in everyday activities
Call Today at (703) 573-5500